Monday, January 3, 2011

Recap of 2010~

Its 2011 already.... time fly fast do they? but lets recap on what been happening around me in year 2010..

Firstly its the Berserker Predator that I just obtained recently. It arrives at Christmas and I finally get mine last week.

These are the few photo shots I took recently

*the picture below is taken right after I purchase it*

Photobucket

Except then that.... this is the most recent picture taken.... so enjoy~~ XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

The front and back of Berserker

Other poses by me

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess who?~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Handsome?

Photobucket

Okay~ thats it for my Berserker Predator~, moving on next is the Halo:Reach figure that I bought recently. Bought this at Jusco Mid Valley, have to admit that McFarlane have done a good job in Halo:Reach figurines. Because I seen the previous Halo figures and this Reach figure really deals a shot.

The box I bought is 2 in 1 so I get 2 Spartan III instead of 1 Spartan. I do plan to complete the collection of Noble Team starting from Noble 6, but it won't hurt much for me to buy other custom Spartan's units though...

This is the box image that I took before I open the box

Photobucket

And the posing of the Spartan III

Starting from the blue one

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't manage to take more photos of the Red Spartan as I having a hell in trying to post them..... T^T

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats it for my figurine part, before that. In life also I meet many different people..... some are good and some are bad to worst... :P

In several incident, it kinda get worsts as my FB status were bombard by that specific individual.... which I don't really know what changes things to that state....

Here's the explanation.... this person misunderstood my term of 'like' and 'love' it seems that when I use the word like.... she took it as a love interest and starting to be cold towards me... including that bombarding me whenever I posted something in FB regarding relationships..

This person also have the thinking that her only lover is her first love and other guys is trying to make a move on her because of her looks and always think all the guys that treated her kind is confessing to her =.= so she told me before she turn to my enemy.... that she played with every single guy that are romantically interested on her...

But the climax of this cold war happens when I was going out with my buddies... and I meet a couple who is our old friend from secondary school, we do not know what happen to them as they are just lovely-dovey or trying to show off that they are now a couple already... but from what my friends and me see's, they are really insecure in the way of their conversation and possessive of each other... after the outings.... of course four of us were discussing bout that couple we meet at Times Square and since I don't have their FB or contacts.... I posted something bout relationships and insecurity and guess what... the WW III happens in my FB when she and twisted everything bout what I say and in her conclusion that shows I am jealous of that 2 couple... =.= I don't really know on what logic she based on but seriously....

Here is the SC I took during the WW III that happens in my FB wall.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the second status I posted and the result is kinda same also....

Photobucket

Photobucket

All I can say is that people are really unique.... can be worst, can be best also.....
*AT LEAST I STILL GOT THE COURTESY TO CENSORED THE NAMES....*

*by the way, she deleted me in FB after at bombardment*


No comments:

Post a Comment